A Few of the Best Things to Do
in St. Helena
There’s no question that here in Napa Valley, it’s all about the grapes. While Napa Valley has long established itself as a cultural attraction, the vast majority of people who come to St Helena and Napa Valley come for the wine. There are so many things to do in Napa Valley, from enjoying the local eateries to visiting St. Helena wineries. Wine tours are easily one of the more sought after things to do in Napa Valley, from the various wineries in the area to wine tastings to the Napa Wine Train. There are plenty of options to experience Napa Valley wine at its finest. For even more recommendations on things to do in St. Helena, CA, be sure to download a free Vacation Guide.
From golf to hiking to some of the best restaurants in the world, there is much to do in the Napa Valley and close by to the Wine Country Inn in St. Helena. Be sure to explore St. Helena Chamber of Commerce website at www.sthelena.com or www.visitnapavalley.com for advice about local shopping, wineries, events and activities.
Be sure to explore the Wine Country Inn blog before you plan your St. Helena visit to find even more things to do in St. Helena, California. A few of the articles that guests of Wine Country Inn, one of the best places to stay in St. Helena, have found useful include:
Some of the Best St. Helena activities
Don’t miss the many highly recommended Saint Helena events, including great activities throughout the year. Some of the best include:
- How to Celebrate the Best of Christmas in Napa Valley
- See the Northern California Redwoods
- Take a Napa Valley Balloon Ride
- Enjoy a Ride on the Napa Valley Wine Train
- Visit the Culinary Institute of American in Napa
- 9 Exclusive Things to Do in St. Helena, California
- Bale Grist Mill State Park
- The Napa Valley Film Festival
- The Robert Louis Stevenson Museum
- Catch a Movie at Cameo of Saint Helena
Our St. Helena Wineries List
There are several St. Helena wineries to choose from that are conveniently located near the Wine Country Inn. For those looking to be more active in their planning, here are some recommendations:
- 5 of the Best Wineries in Napa Valley
- 9 St. Helena, CA Wineries You Don’t Want to Miss
- Be Sure to See Our Top Napa Valley Wineries List
- Sterling Vineyards
- Duckhorn Winery
- Castello di Amorosa Winery
Some of the Best Places to Eat in St. Helena, California
You can see an already extensive list of the best restaurants in Napa Valley, but you can also check out:
Even More Things to Do in St. Helena, California
- 4 Great olive tours in St. Helena
- 3 Fabulous Tours for Wine Tasting in St. Helena, CA
- The shopping in St Helena, CA, is among the best in Napa Valley, and worth a visit for any shopaholic!
Don’t Forget to Visit Nearby Calistoga, California!
Not that it is easy to wear-out your options for attractions in St. Helena, but there are more things to do in Calistoga, California. Visit this list of recommended Calistoga activities for even more ideas!
For those looking to explore farther afield, with Wine Country Inn as a launching pad, be sure to see 3 more places to see in Northern California.
For more detailed information on St Helena and Napa Valley, be sure to download a free Vacation Guide.
Photo courtesy: worldphotosbypaola