During Your Stay | Napa Valley Bed And Breakfast Inn
Help while you’re here.
Many folks like to settle in at The Wine Country Inn and then plan their stay. Again, we consider our Front Desk Staff to be expert Napa Valley concierges (and you don’t have to tip them either—how cool is that?). With our staff available every day from 8:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m., you can get all the help you need creating your perfect Napa Valley Wine Country vacation, such as:
• Scheduling one of our delicious Spa Treatments, either in the privacy of your room, or (except in the dead of winter) in our next-to-the-vineyard spa cabana.
• Arranging dining reservations, and as appropriate, reservations on our evening restaurant shuttle. (Our Common Room has updated menus from many of the local restaurants.)
• Making a reservation with our Inn-Cursion winery tour program, or mapping out your own winery itinerary (we have 50 wineries within 5 miles of us!).
• Helping you plan and map day trips to such unique California locations as: the Redwood forests, the Pacific coast, San Francisco, old downtown Sacramento, and more.
• Showing you ideal picnic spots, along with where to purchase wonderful sandwiches, cheeses, fruit, wine, and more.